ODOMZO® is widely covered across Medicare and commercial plans
There are two options for your patients to receive ODOMZO:
Specialty Pharmacy (SP)
- Processes patient and prescription details via a prescription enrollment form
- Verifies patient’s insurance benefits and determines whether a prior authorization is required
- Coordinates payment and follow‑up to ensure patient receives ODOMZO
Specialty Distributor (SD)–GPO/Health Systems/Hospitals Only
- Provides flexible and efficient delivery of ODOMZO for dispensing practices
- For contact information of ODOMZO SDs, click here
Co-pay program for eligible commercially insured patients
Patients who are members of health plans (often termed "maximizer" plans) that claim to reduce their patients' out-of-pocket costs will have a reduced maximum program benefit of $6,000 per calendar year. Out-of-pocket costs may be co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible. Limitations apply. See full terms and conditions below. This offer is not valid under Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program. We reserve the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this program without notice
Terms and Conditions
To participate in the ODOMZO (sonidegib) Co-Pay Program ("Program"), you must present this card, along with a valid prescription for ODOMZO, to your pharmacist. Patients with commercial health insurance who qualify to participate can pay as little as $10 per month for ODOMZO. Enrollment is subject to the Eligibility Rules and Terms and Conditions, stated below. If you have any questions regarding Eligibility, the Terms and Conditions, or to discontinue participation, please call 1-877-ODOMZO-1 (1-877-636-6961) (8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday).
- To participate in this Program, you must have commercial health insurance and be a resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the Virgin Islands
- Patients who are members of health plans (often termed "maximizer" plans) that claim to reduce their patients' out-of-pocket costs may have a reduced maximum program benefit of $6,000 per calendar year. Out‑of‑pocket costs may be co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible
- The following patients are ineligible for this Program:
- Patients covered under Medicaid (including Medicaid patients enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care Plan or a qualified health plan purchased through a health insurance exchange marketplace established by a state government or the federal government)
- Patients covered by Medicare or a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered)
- Patients covered by TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program
- Patients who are members of health plans that claim to eliminate their out-of-pocket costs are not eligible for cost support. If you are a member of one of these plans, please call 1-877-264-2440
- Patients with no insurance
Terms and Conditions
- You agree not to seek any reimbursement for all or any part of the co-pay assistance received through the Program. By using this card, you are certifying that you understand the Eligibility Rules and Terms and Conditions, that you have responded truthfully to questions when activating the card, and that you will disclose and report your receipt of any Program benefits to your insurer, health plan, or any third party that pays or reimburses you for the cost of medications, if required
- This offer may be rescinded, revoked, or cancelled at any time, without further notice, and the rules may be amended at any time, without further notice
- This Program is not insurance
- The Program is void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Any benefit provided is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other program, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. No purchase other than for an ODOMZO® prescription, is required to participate
- Personal data that you provide to the Program may be collected, analyzed, and shared with the program sponsor for market research and other lawful purposes, but only in aggregated and de-identified form
ODOMZO access via a Specialty Distributor
Sun Pharma has contracted leading Specialty Distributors to offer the flexibility and efficiency of delivering ODOMZO directly to your office. These Specialty Distributors offer a wide range of services and support to help you provide ODOMZO to your patients.
If your patient needs financial assistance:
ODOMZO Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
Sun Pharma is committed to helping eligible patients obtain ODOMZO
Patients who are underinsured or uninsured may be eligible to receive free medication.* To get your patients started on ODOMZO, you will first need to attempt all available authorizations to obtain an approval. You will then submit documentation of an authorization or denial with the application.
*Income documentation is required. Subject to terms and conditions. Available to US, Guam, Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico residents only.
Phone: 1-844-5-ODOMZO (1-844-563-6696)
Use this form to enroll your patients in the ODOMZO PAP.